miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

Poncho


I have been very creative lately... i have never created so many original patterns as I did last month. This is another... I had this lovely green yarn and I wanted to make a poncho that appeared in a 1978 issue of "El Arte De Tejer", but maybe the pattern was wrong, because when I started knitting the result didn´t resemble the picture AT ALL!.
So finally I designed this poncho and the only resemblance with the original, was the casting of 80 initial stitches. The striped design, the border and the sleeves, are completely new. And here it is!!
I have also received some offers to buy so I have decided that I´ll be selling some finished models as well, in custom colors.

Últimamente estuve muy creativa... nunca creé tantos patrones originales como en este último mes. Acá hay otro... tenía esta lana verde tan linda y quería tejer un poncho que aparece en "El Arte de Tejer 1978", pero quizás el patrón tenía errores porque al empezar a tejer, el resultado no se parecía PARA NADA a la foto!
Así que el final diseñé este poncho y la única similitud con el original es que hay que iniciarlo montando 80 puntos. El dibujo rayado, los bordes, y las mangas, son completamente nuevos. Y acá está!!!
También recibí algunas ofertas para comprar así que también voy a vender algunos terminados, en color a elección.


Patrón gratis (en español)
Free pattern (English)


1 comentario:

CraftyAshley dijo...

Thanks for the nice comment your poncho looks nice!